Implementing SAFe® with SPC Certification in Poland!
May 30th-June 2nd, 2022, Warsaw, Poland
Achieving Business Agility with the Scaled Agile Framework
Ready to lead a Lean-Agile transformation? Need a deeper understanding of the Scaled Agile Framework? Looking to teach SAFe courses yourself?
Implementing SAFe® offers attendees the broadest level of insight into each layer of a SAFe implementation. This course is for you who wants to be a leader in a Lean-Agile transformation. You’ll get the guidance and tools you need to lead effectively in remote environments with distributed teams. The Implementing Scaled Agile Framework® course will help you understand the roles of each person in SAFe, and then plan and guide a SAFe transformation. You’ll learn how to identify value streams, launch agile release trains, and build a Lean-Agile portfolio. You’ll also practice the principles of Agile product management and product delivery. If you’re looking for a comprehensive and practical understanding of how to help an organization achieve business agility effectively, Implementing Scaled Agile Framework® is the right course for you.
Who will benefit?
- Professional services consultants
- Internal change agents, Lean-Agile Center for Excellence (LACE) participants, Agile Working Groups
- Business and technology executives, leaders, managers, and directors
- Portfolio managers and fiduciaries, Project/Program Management Office (PMO) personnel
- Development, QA, and IT managers
- Program and project managers
- Product and product line managers
- Process leads and lifecycle governance personnel
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
What will you learn?
To perform the role of a SAFe® Program Consultant (SPC), you should be able to:
- Lead a Lean-Agile Enterprise transformation
- Implement SAFe
- Implement Lean Portfolio Management
- Perform Value Stream identification
- Launch and coach Agile Release Trains
- Coordinate multiple Agile Release Trains with a Solution Train
- Use the seven core competencies to achieve business agility
- Train managers and executives in Leading SAFe®
- Continue your learning journey and become enabled to train other roles in a SAFe Enterprise
Enablers Sp. z o.o. Company with headquarters in Poland, Szczecin at ul. Cyfrowej 6, written in the Entrepreneur Register run by the Regional Court in Szczecin under KRS number KRS 0000872624, the Tax Identification Number (TIN): 8513254916, Regon number 387672001.